Refund and Returns Policy
At VIZZZIO, we strive to ensure that you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase. Customer satisfaction is essential to us, so we extend a generous return policy to accommodate your returns. Before returning an item, however, please contact VIZZZIO Customer Care to obtain detailed shipping instructions.
If You’re Less Than 100% Satisfied…
In general, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase for reasons other than damage, defects, or errors in processing, InInterio will be happy to process a return for you without any restocking fees, contingent upon the following.
- Items must be unused and un-assembled, in their original condition, and in their original packaging, complete with all tags, instructions, and insert.
- Unless otherwise specified by InInterio, all returns must be returned via the original shipping method through which the order arrived (UPS, Freight, White Glove, etc.). Detailed shipping instructions will be provided by InInterio.
- The return must be post-marked within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Kindly ship with a carrier that provides tracking numbers, and request insurance to ensure safe return.
- Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to your credit card. Orders paid by check will receive a check.
- Please allow 2 weeks after your order has been received for processing. You will be refunded the full purchase price, including tax, less shipping.
- For items offered with free shipping, outbound shipping fees will be deducted from your final refund.
- The customer is responsible to ship the item(s) and any fees/costs associated with the return shipment.
- If an order is cancelled after the order has been shipped or processed, customers are responsible for round trip shipping charges even if InInterio paid for the original shipment (i.e. Free Shipping).
Incorrect, Defective or Damaged Purchase
- If you have received an item that has been damaged during shipment, please contact InInterio Customer Care immediately.
- Be sure to inspect all packages for damage before signing for the package.
- If damage is visible, reject the shipment, be sure the driver notes the damage and contact InInterio Customer Care as soon as possible. We will file a damage claim with the shipper, pick up the damaged item or ship a replacement or replacement parts as soon as possible.
- For damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item and the packaging it arrived in.
- If the item(s) sent was incorrect, or defective, please contact InInterio Customer Care immediately. Please do not send back these items prior to contacting us.
- If you have received a damaged product that can be remedied with replacement parts, and choose to return an item rather than accept replacement parts, you will be refunded the amount of your order less any unpaid shipping charges (see above).
- Photos are often required and always suggested so that a claim may be made with the shipping company.
- Do not try to repair any product unless directed in writing by InInterio or the manufacturer. InInterio will not be responsible for any delays in your project or labor costs due to any defective or damaged products or delays in receiving a product.
- While we make every effort to accommodate our customers’ needs, we are also committed to honoring the work of designers willing to tailor a product to individual specifications. Because this effort takes significant time and resources, requests for made-to-order products must be cancelled within 48 hours after placement of order.
- We cannot accept returns on made-to-order products.